GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OGRES Login Required? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/89277-ogres-login-required.html)

Christopher Nunez 28-01-2005 07:48 PM

OGRES Login Required?

I haven't used OGRES in several months. When I tried to access the site
today, I was asked for a login, password, and domain. There was no
additional information on how to get acess. Does anybody know what's going
on with OGRES? Or how I can get a login?

Diana Kulaga 30-01-2005 09:53 PM

I thought it folded.

I remember that discussion, but it came back up after that. Don't know about
now, or log-in, though. Haven't been to the site in ages.

Diana