Old 28-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Christopher Nunez

Default OGRES Login Required?

I haven't used OGRES in several months. When I tried to access the site
today, I was asked for a login, password, and domain. There was no
additional information on how to get acess. Does anybody know what's going
on with OGRES? Or how I can get a login?

Old 30-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Diana Kulaga

I thought it folded.

I remember that discussion, but it came back up after that. Don't know about
now, or log-in, though. Haven't been to the site in ages.

Diana

Never ending login loop Mr. Bean United Kingdom 3 19-02-2012 03:07 PM
OGRES Login Required? Anonymous Orchids 2 03-02-2005 02:34 PM
Ogres is history - another alternative Dayton Orchids 0 28-07-2004 10:02 AM
Ogres is history Wendy Orchids 13 24-07-2004 03:02 PM
[IBC] Gallery login Andy Rutledge Bonsai 1 22-05-2003 12:08 AM