Old 25-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Greater Lansing Orchid Show this weekend

For those of you in the Mid Michigan area (or who want to take a little
drive), please be aware that the Greater Lansing Orchid Society show and
sale is this weekend (Feb 26-27).

Location: Crop and Soil Sciences conservatory and headhouse, SW Corner
of Wilson and Bogue Streets on the MSU campus.

Hours: 11-5 Saturday, 11-4 Sunday

Plenty of plants to look at, more to buy. The weather should be pretty
reasonable, considering the weather we usually get. No, I am not
selling at this show. But that shouldn't stop you from coming... *grin*

I'll be the guy with the orchid shirt on.

Rob
2a) See rule 1
orchids, obtain more credit

LittlefrogFarm - Growing the plants Rob likes. )

Old 25-02-2005, 11:43 PM
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:27:08 -0500, Rob Halgren
wrote:

I'll be the guy with the orchid shirt on.

Rob

You promise to be the ONLY guy with the orchid shirt?

Wish I could go. Your group puts on a good show.
SuE