Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-2005, 02:36 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Word Challenge

In judging the flower's texture and substance have to be
described. The challenge is to describe average or normal.
These words are not encouraged. My normal may not be yours.

So I want some help.
Textu
transparent, sheer, diamond dust, velvet, matt, waxy, crisp,
hirsute...

Substance:
paper thin, sheer, waxy, heavy (what is heavy?), brittle, crisp,

I am looking for how you would describe the new Phal's, your
favorite floofy catt, one of the Bulbos. Anything you can think
of. All your metal exercises help us write better descriptions
when plants are awarded.
SuE