Old 08-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Test

I sent a message about Redland about half an hour ago, but I can't see it
anywhere. The other posts I sent show up fine. Anyone see that one?

TIA

Diana

Old 08-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Mick Fournier

Diana,

Yes I saw it.... something about you want to have an orgy this Friday.

Mick

--------------------------------

nk.net...

Old 09-05-2005, 01:09 AM
Xi Wang

I can't remember if it was you, but I remember reading something about
Redland. It started with something like "last call boys and girls"? It
was that one, don't worry, it got through to the group.

Cheers,
Xi

Old 09-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Diana Kulaga

Yes I saw it.... something about you want to have an orgy this Friday.

Leave it to the Mickster.....

Diana

Old 09-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Diana Kulaga

Why Mick, you sound deprived.

Um, did you purposely misspell that? G

Diana

Old 09-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Diana Kulaga

I can't remember if it was you, but I remember reading something about
Redland. It started with something like "last call boys and girls"? It
was that one, don't worry, it got through to the group.

That was the one. Odd that I can't find it. Wonder if anyone responded?
Maybe I'll repost it. Thanks, Xi.

Diana

Old 09-05-2005, 11:49 PM
Diana Kulaga

Okay, I found it. It posted to a thread I started previously (4/17) because
I used the same subject line. That means few people would have bothered with
it, since that thread is old.

I'll throw out one more try. Maybe we can get a party together after all.

DK

Old 10-05-2005, 03:20 AM
Susan Erickson

On Mon, 09 May 2005 22:49:33 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Okay, I found it. It posted to a thread I started previously (4/17) because
I used the same subject line. That means few people would have bothered with
it, since that thread is old.

I'll throw out one more try. Maybe we can get a party together after all.

DK

Maybe that is why so many of my photos no longer generate
comments. They are getting lost in what people think are old
threads. I pull the entire unread of all threads, so I don't
notice except that some commenter's are way behind everyone else
remarking on a thread.

SuE

Test test Al Zymer United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 08:44 PM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 08-02-2003 01:59 AM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 07-02-2003 11:01 PM
test gardener J Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:54 PM
test Jerry Hoffmeister Orchids 3 30-01-2003 09:26 PM