GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Florida-Greenhouse space for rent? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/94148-florida-greenhouse-space-rent.html)

[email protected] 15-05-2005 09:38 PM

Florida-Greenhouse space for rent?

Does anyone know of a resource to locate greenhouse space for rent in
Florida on a temporary basis? My husband and I may be relocating to
Florida and currently have a 24 by 24 greenhouse and we would need
temporary space for our plants while we build a new one. Any advice
would be most welcome. Thanks!

Susan Erickson 16-05-2005 02:34 AM

On 15 May 2005 13:38:45 -0700, wrote:

Does anyone know of a resource to locate greenhouse space for rent in
Florida on a temporary basis? My husband and I may be relocating to
Florida and currently have a 24 by 24 greenhouse and we would need
temporary space for our plants while we build a new one. Any advice
would be most welcome. Thanks!

Are you sure you will need a complete gh and not just a shade or
screened area?
SuE

[email protected] 17-05-2005 01:10 AM

Hi Sue,

Yes, unfortunatley we need a greenhouse because we have some orchids
and tropical pitcher plants that need cooler temps. Shade would
probably work for the majority of our plants but some need a cooling
and misting system. Elaine

StrikitRich 11-06-2005 09:57 PM

In article .com,
wrote:

Does anyone know of a resource to locate greenhouse space for rent in
Florida on a temporary basis? My husband and I may be relocating to
Florida and currently have a 24 by 24 greenhouse and we would need
temporary space for our plants while we build a new one. Any advice
would be most welcome. Thanks!

Of course it would help if we knew where in Florida you were moving in
order to recommend a space. It is a big state and you wouldn't want
space in Pensacola if you lived in Tampa.