Old 15-05-2005, 09:38 PM

Default Florida-Greenhouse space for rent?

Does anyone know of a resource to locate greenhouse space for rent in
Florida on a temporary basis? My husband and I may be relocating to
Florida and currently have a 24 by 24 greenhouse and we would need
temporary space for our plants while we build a new one. Any advice
would be most welcome. Thanks!

Old 17-05-2005, 01:10 AM

Hi Sue,

Yes, unfortunatley we need a greenhouse because we have some orchids
and tropical pitcher plants that need cooler temps. Shade would
probably work for the majority of our plants but some need a cooling
and misting system. Elaine