Old 19-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Ray

Default Phalaenopsis Overstock Auction

I just acquired an overstock of Carmela phalaenopsis seedlings, and to
inject a bit of fun into the distribution process, I have decided to offer
packages of three plants (our choice) at our online auction site. The
auction may be accessed from our home page, or directly he

http://www.firstrays.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi

These are of varying colors - a lot of potential in the red/orange/yellow
range, but with a few pinks and whites thrown in. All are labeled. They
are presently in 2.5" pots, with the vast majority ready to be moved up.

There are ten lots of three plants each up for bid, with all bidding to end
Sunday afternoon, around 4 pm EDT. While the auction software does have
some "outbid notification" features, I urge you to NOT rely on them. If
they don't work, sorry...

SF Aquarium Society Mega-Auction is Friday March 7 Erik Leung Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 05:56 AM
For Auction on Ebay- "Flora of Australia" Complete set from 1st release to 1989 Paul Wilson Plant Biology 0 27-03-2003 10:56 PM
SF Aquarium Society Mega-Auction is Friday March 7 Erik Leung Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 06-03-2003 06:17 PM
RSBCOS Annual Auction profpam Orchids 0 03-02-2003 08:17 PM
Ventura County Rose Society Rose Auction James Delahanty Roses 1 25-01-2003 04:37 AM