Old 28-05-2005, 06:08 PM
MA

Default Bee and Dragonfly Clips

Remove NS for replying if Interested.

Hello All,
I have some Dragonfly and Bee plant clips for sale.
These are great for staking the inflorescences in any orchids or any of our
blooming plants!
See below and if interested, send me an email. I will ship them for you to
your location of choice. Payment by Paypal or Check/MO
Manny

Bee clips
The absolute coolest clips i've found! Bee clips are slightly larger than
dragonfly clips. The bee clips fit bamboo stakes when they are clipped in
the body parts and wire size stakes when clipped at their legs. The
clipping to the stake prevents pressure from hurting the flower stem.
Finally we can stake the inflorescences while they are growing without
hurting them! Each clip is made of sturdy plastic and stainless steel
spring. Long lasting and beautiful, and of course, reusable! 4.50 for a
package of 25 clips, assorted colors. If purchased in a package of 500
clips, then the price is 65 dollars per package. See shipping charges at the
end of the post

http://www.ahi-bar.com/orchids/show/..._clips_web.htm

This way the spike doesn't get hurt by cramping.

You can stake two ways!!!!

Dragonfly Clips
Package of 25 dragonfly plant clips. These are the more traditional ones we
are used to see. These work great for staking up those beautiful orchid
flowers. Each clip is made of sturdy plastic and stainless steel spring.
Long lasting and beautiful, and of course, reusable! Works great for any
plant where you want to clip the inflorescences without damage. Price is
3.50 each package of 25 clips assorted colors.

If purchased in a package of 500 clips, then the price is 50 dollars per
package. See shipping charges at the end of the post

Shipping
25 Clip packages: 4.35 USPS priority for first package of 25 clips. Add 0.50
cents for each additional package.
500 Clip packages: 12.00 USPS priority + 3.00 each additional package

Old 13-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Registered User

Smile

Hi - I would dearly love to purchase a pack of 25 Dragonfly Clips for my Orchid collection. My email address is . Please contact urgently or invoice me via PayPal as I cannot find your contact details.
Many thanks, Sonia.

500 Clip packages: 12.00 USPS priority + 3.00 each additional package[]
Old 13-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Registered User

[ Hi - I would dearly love to purchase a pack of 25 Dragonfly Clips for my Orchid collection. My email address is . Please contact urgently or invoice me via PayPal as I cannot find your contact details.
Many thanks, Sonia.

500 Clip packages: 12.00 USPS priority + 3.00 each additional package[][/quote]
Old 13-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered User

Smile

[Hi - I would dearly love to purchase a pack of 25 Dragonfly Clips for my Orchid collection. My email address is . Please contact urgently or invoice me via PayPal as I cannot find your contact details.
Many thanks, Sonia.]

500 Clip packages: 12.00 USPS priority + 3.00 each additional package[][/quote][/quote]
Old 13-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Bob Walsh

Sonia, If you are using Outlook Express right click on his post, then click
on properties. His address will show up inside the arrows.

Bob

--
Sonia

Old 14-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Chris Savas

In article , Sonia wrote:

Hi - I would dearly love to purchase a pack of 25 Dragonfly Clips for my
Orchid collection.

snip

Go to the nearest K Mart or Wal Mart, then to the isle where the hair-care
products are. There are all kinds of little girl's hair clips to choose
from.

I found some of clear plastic and or black plastic. A lot cheaper than the
'dragons' you're looking for and just as effective and not as obviouse.

Chris
Old 14-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Registered User

Unhappy

Hi Bob Walsh - Many thanks for your reply but I tried it and it did not work. The only address shown is the URL of the original message he posted.
Regards, Sonia.