Old 13-07-2005, 12:28 AM
Dave Fouchey

Default Well here is my latest little Storm From Florida

http://home.sc.rr.com/davefouchey/gr...y%20Amelie.jpg

http://home.sc.rr.com/davefouchey/gr...y%20Amelie.jpg

Just "hatched" yesterday by my Daughter In Law, Little Baby Amelie, 7
Pounds 2 Ounces 20 Inches long and the requisite number of fingers and
toes on the appropriate appendages! Boy does she ever have a set of
lungs! G

Grandpa Dave Doing the Happy Dance!
Old 13-07-2005, 01:21 AM
wendy7

Congratulations to you all. She looks precious.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 13-07-2005, 04:32 AM
Susan Erickson

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:28:08 -0400, Dave Fouchey
wrote:

Grandpa Dave Doing the Happy Dance!

Congratulations. May the dance continue for many, many years.
Best to all. Glad to see your storm has such a beautiful silver
lining.
SuE

Old 13-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Diana Kulaga

Adding my congratulations to the rest! Love the little cap, and Grandpa
looks really, really happy.

Diana

Old 13-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Dave Fouchey

I just had to share, thank you all.

Dave
Old 16-07-2005, 03:45 PM
bob

Dave Congratrulations;

If you think life took a happy change when you had orchids enter your
life. Well; YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET. Hide her little fingers 'cuz she
will wrap you around them liked staked flower stalks. From an older
grandpa to a new grandpa. There the best type of "Kikies" Mozel tov!!
Bob

Old 20-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Reka

Dave Fouchey wrote:
http://home.sc.rr.com/davefouchey/gr...y%20Amelie.jpg

http://home.sc.rr.com/davefouchey/gr...y%20Amelie.jpg

Just "hatched" yesterday by my Daughter In Law, Little Baby Amelie, 7
Pounds 2 Ounces 20 Inches long and the requisite number of fingers and
toes on the appropriate appendages! Boy does she ever have a set of
lungs! G

Grandpa Dave Doing the Happy Dance!

I wish you lots of special moments with Amelie. I wish her good health
and good luck. I also hope she inherits your smile, without the
mustache, however!

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html