Old 19-02-2003, 03:08 AM
Cereoid+10

Default Gary Wills, professional troll

Cheese whiz, now we have another crazed crackpot troll with delusions of
godhood invading this group.

You have no idea who you are messing with here, buckwheat.

If nobody likes a know-it-all, why don't you shut up before you make a total
jackass of yourself again, fool?

I bet you grandfather cut you out of his will for being such a pompous
little twit!!!

Vcoerulea wrote in message
Who's the fool? You're grasping at straws, old man. Take your own advice.

Do
your research instead of just quoting off the top of your head. It's a

shame
you waste your intellect wallowing in "archacademia" and acting as the

font
of information when you could be learning new stuff, sifting,

incorporating,
constructing, and dispensing useful, possibly innovative, information for
all to use. Stop being so abrasive. My grandfather was like that and he

died
a lonely old man. No one wants to talk to a know-it-all, especially one

who
puts you down and makes you not feel like asking anymore questions because
he'll make a fool of you. If you're that insecure, see a psychiatrist. If
not, try helping someone to learn instead of ridiculing them. When they

see
the light and thank you, the feeling is so fantastic. You've made another
human being's life better. Build rather than tearing down. Be a teacher,

not
a demolition expert. Can you handle the challenge?

Old 19-02-2003, 09:53 PM
Vcoerulea

My goodness, I didn't realize I had reached Olympus already! Look here,
Daddy Buckwheat, you don't know who this is either! If you are a published
botanist, give us some references to past work. I'd love to meet (at least
online) some respected botanists whose work I've read and admired, even if
recent research has made it obsolete. If you're not a published botanist,
then you're just a pedantic old fool pretending to be more than he is. Why
should anyone listen to such a person? Earlier on, someone told me to ignore
you and your rantings. I probably will from now on. You're not worth my
time!

.com...