Old 02-06-2004, 03:05 PM
Urgent from WSEAS

Default Express message. We invite you to join in the Scientific Committee (or Organizing Committee).

If you want to be removed, see the
instructions at the end of this
email message

If you want to contact us, the Subject of your email must contains the word: WSEAS

Dear

1. We invite you to join in the Scientific Committee (or Organizing
Committee) of the upcoming WSEAS conferences.
Please, reply to us. When you reply
the Subject of your email must contains the word: WSEAS

2. Extension of the deadline for the WSEAS CSCC multiconference until JUNE 15, 2004
only for you. Up to now we have more than 600 participations.
The multiconference will take place in Vouliagmeni (suburb of Athens),
one month before the 2004 Olympic Games. Special discount in the hotel (100
EUR/room). We would like to invite you to send a paper for this very important
conference.
*** Only the Invited papers (limited number -- the elit of the
papers) will be published in the Proceedings + Journals.
(Not all the papers -- attention on that, please)

*** Several Awards for Circuits, Electronics, Systems, Communications and Computers
(Best Paper Award, Best Presentation Award, etc... ) in the
this multiconference.
*** Please, note that WSEAS Publications participate now in all major science
citation indexes.
ISI, ELSEVIER, CSA, AMS. Mathematical Reviews, ELP, NLG, Engineering Index
Directory of Published Proceedings, INSPEC (IEE)

3. New financial support opportunities for researchers from WSEAS. Contact us now
More Details: on the official web page of WSEAS

-----

##### HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE ####

If you want to unsubscribe, write an email and insert in the
Subject Line (not in the Body of your message) the command
REMOVE WSEAS,
and send this email to:

If you want to unsubscribe more than one email addresses, write an email and insert
in the
Subject Line (not in the Body of your message) the command
REMOVE email1, email2, ...., emailn WSEAS
and send this email to:

where email1, email2, etc... are the various email addresses that you want
to unsubscribe.

---

Invite to Try Seed Swaps, A Free Seed Trading Website. [email protected] United Kingdom 2 14-02-2008 10:13 AM
Invite to Try Seed Swaps, A Free Seed Trading Website. [email protected] Gardening 0 13-02-2008 11:34 PM
Home Improvement Forum Invite Lawns 0 14-11-2005 06:49 AM
Invitation for our Scientific Committee. Instead of Iran the conference will take place in Venice (V WSEAS Newsletter on BIOLOGY and BIOMEDICINE Plant Biology 0 22-05-2004 03:08 PM
We invite to co-operation MArciN Australia 0 24-09-2003 09:22 AM