Old 15-09-2004, 07:39 PM
George Okoyo

Default Co-Operation in Engineering Design Services

Attn: Marketing Department

I got your e-mail from your website. I manage an oil & gas engineering desi=
gn company in Nigeria, Point Engineering Ltd.

Point Engineering Limited is a wholly indigenous company established in Nig=
eria with offices in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Eket. We provide independent =
engineering design services to the nation=92s oil and gas sector.

Our company currently have a total staff strength of 40. We are not agents.=
We are completely independent of equipment suppliers. Our clients who seek=
unbiased solutions for their diverse design and Project Management require=
ments welcome this.

Our scope of Engineering Services includes, amongst others:

a) Process / Front-End Engineering

=95 Field Development Studies
=95 Feasibility and Concept Selection Studies
=95 Upgrades / Revamp Studies
=95 Pipeline Hydraulics and Sizing Studies
=95 Flow Assurance and Riser Analysis

b) Detailed Engineering Design

=95 Mechanical / Piping Design
=95 Corrosion Prevention & Cathodic Protection Design
=95 Detailed Electrical & Instrumentation System Design
=95 Civil / Structural Detailed Design
=95 As-built Documentation

c) Project Management Services

=95 Plant Technical Appraisal / Audit
=95 Technical Support
=95 Software Development / Training
=95 Design Verification
=95 Design Review and HAZOP Studies
=95 Multi-disciplined Project Management

We have provided and are still providing the above services to Shell, Exxon=
Mobil, Agip and Total all in Nigeria.

We are currently looking for a foreign company interested in expanding its =
services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector with special emphasis on Engine=
ering Design and Project Managements. Our goal is to go into alliance/partn=
ership with such a company to increase our market capability. Our aim is to=
become a leader in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Engineering Design services. W=
e believe we are on our way to realizing that dream.

I have already checked on your website and I believe we can work together.

Please feel free to visit our website at www.pointengineerg.com . We are ye=
t to update the website this year but it will give you more information abo=
ut us.

Please contact me if you need more information about us.

Regards,

George Okoyo
Managing Director
Point Engineering Ltd.