GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Plant determination (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/91817-plant-determination.html)

Dimitri 02-04-2005 04:51 PM

Plant determination

http://users.telenet.be/dimitri.vandamme

Does anyone have an idea which species this might be? I tried determining it
with a flora but I only got down to family level: Polygonaceae , It was
strange though that none of the species mentioned in the flora is supposed
to bloom in this period.
It was found in a moist grazing field / Belgium - East-Flanders. It
ressembles some Rumex-species like Rumex acetosa very well.
Thanks in advance for any possible leads!
DVD

[email protected] 05-04-2005 01:43 AM