Old 02-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Registered User

Default Plant determination

http://users.telenet.be/dimitri.vandamme

Does anyone have an idea which species this might be? I tried determining it
with a flora but I only got down to family level: Polygonaceae , It was
strange though that none of the species mentioned in the flora is supposed
to bloom in this period.
It was found in a moist grazing field / Belgium - East-Flanders. It
ressembles some Rumex-species like Rumex acetosa very well.
Thanks in advance for any possible leads!
DVD
Old 05-04-2005, 01:43 AM

Methods of determination plant causative pathogen [email protected] Plant Biology 0 12-02-2008 03:09 AM
Détermination plesae !!! ZutAT Orchids 3 09-09-2007 07:26 PM
Full Plant Pics--was (What type of Plant is this can anyone tell Tracey Gardening 0 04-03-2003 05:51 AM
how much plant is too much plant for fish at night? linda mar Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 20-02-2003 03:54 AM