Old 31-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Ron

Default name this desert plant. *Pic*

can anyone here name this desert flower/plant? i know its in its early
stages and that it grows primarily in the desert, however ive
completely forgotten it's name and it is rather important to me.

Thanks in Advance

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/273/flower6db.jpg

Old 31-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Scott Ranger

It is a Dudleya, often called "live-forever", a large genus often difficult
to identify individuals to species.
Scott

--
We'll be building again in Zambia in 2006! Let us know if you'd like to join
us.

"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to
prove that the other party is unfit to rule--and both commonly succeed, and
are right" H.L. Mencken

oups.com...

Old 07-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Ron

very cool, thank you.

now any idea where i might be able to find one of these in this young
stage around Orange County or Los Angeles, California?

Thanks again ahead of time.

Scott Ranger wrote:
It is a Dudleya, often called "live-forever", a large genus often difficult
to identify individuals to species.
Scott

--
We'll be building again in Zambia in 2006! Let us know if you'd like to join
us.
Habitat for Humanity Global Village Home Page http://www.habitat.org/GV/
Habitat Zambia http://www.habitatzam.org.zm

"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to
prove that the other party is unfit to rule--and both commonly succeed, and
are right" H.L. Mencken

oups.com...

Old 07-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Look along the rocks along the Pacific coast.

oups.com...

Scott Ranger wrote:
It is a Dudleya, often called "live-forever", a large genus often
difficult
to identify individuals to species.
Scott

--
We'll be building again in Zambia in 2006! Let us know if you'd like to
join
us.
Habitat for Humanity Global Village Home Page http://www.habitat.org/GV/
Habitat Zambia http://www.habitatzam.org.zm

"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to
prove that the other party is unfit to rule--and both commonly succeed,
and
are right" H.L. Mencken

oups.com...