Old 24-09-2006, 07:19 PM posted to sci.bio.botany

Default Farming Opportunity

Hello
Reoplan Partners is engaged in the development of a three pronged
program that will be partially funded by grants and partly by
investors. The program is geared towards rural development of farms
that will grow feedstock (sorghum) for ethanol production. Some farms
will actually produce their own ethanol and some will grow feedstock
only, some will sell it directly to the retail market or to resellers
like convenience stores. We will develop associated low cost housing in
a self-help program. These homes are produced by Eagles Nest Homes
(www.eaglesnesthomes.com) and will be constructed by the residents
under professional guidance and assistance. Residents may also become
owners of the farms. Larger projects will become complete communities
with essential services that can be paid for by government grants etc.
such as police, fire, city services. We plan to see these owner/farmer
communities develop all over rural America. It's good for farming, good
for business, and good for America as farming was always intended to
be.

Currently we seek both a professional farmer with a minimum of 5 years
experience in management and we would like to chat with folks
interested in becoming owner/farmers in the foreseeable future. This is
NOT a business opportunity.

Feedstock will be a proprietary variety of sorghum, and the harvesting
equipment patent is applied for with 8 farm sites currently field
testing the unique processing equipment. This will create a paradigm
shift that will allow strategic farming to become an essential and
critical part of our country's separation from dependence on fuel
supply from countries that are a threat to our homeland security, is an
attempt to support sustainable and renewable energy, and create new
income opportunities for people interested in agricultural careers. If
you are interested please contact us at . We are in
the early stages of this project and seek individuals who understand
the significance of being part of a start-up.