GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Nutritional benefits of Banana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/150791-nutritional-benefits-banana.html)

Tina 05-11-2006 06:58 PM

Nutritional benefits of Banana

Because of their impressive potassium content, bananas are highly
recommended by doctors for patients whose potassium is low. One large
banana, about 9 inches in length, packs 602 mg of potassium and only
carries 140 calories. That same large banana even has 2 grams of
protein and 4 grams of fiber. No wonder the banana was considered an
important food to boost the health of malnourished children! Those
reducing sodium in their diets can't go wrong with a banana with its
mere 2 mgs of sodium.
http://www.theimportanceofbanana.blogspot.com

Echosyn 08-11-2006 01:12 AM

Tina wrote:
Nutritional benefits of Banana
Because of their impressive potassium content, bananas are highly
recommended by doctors for patients whose potassium is low. One large
banana, about 9 inches in length, packs 602 mg of potassium and only
carries 140 calories. That same large banana even has 2 grams of
protein and 4 grams of fiber. No wonder the banana was considered an
important food to boost the health of malnourished children! Those
reducing sodium in their diets can't go wrong with a banana with its
mere 2 mgs of sodium.
http://www.theimportanceofbanana.blogspot.com

Ya came to the wrong ng for this sort of post, but since yer here I'll
say that as I brought up this group I stuffed a chunk of nanner in my
face. No coincidence in the fact; coincidences are too often not
discernible from intent. Whose intent, and who's the Boss?
Plants are manifestations of energy which is eternal delight.

-Echosyn