Old 17-02-2007, 03:18 PM posted to sci.bio.botany

Default Conservation GIS Program

Mappamondo GIS wishes to support GIS conservation projects
around the world. Please visit our Conservation Program page
to know details on how to apply for support.

http://www.mappamondogis.it/conservationGIS_program.htm

We have also created a Google Map showing the location of
GIS/Remote Sensing projects aiming at the conservation of
endangered species or habitats around the world. Please feel
free to add your Conservation GIS project to the map by
filling the form at the following link:

http://www.mappamondogis.it/support.htm

People will be able to see a description of your project and
access your website by clicking on the map.

Regards
Mappamondo GIS

Free Elshayal Smart GIS Download Maps from Google Earth [email protected] Gardening 0 19-11-2008 06:01 PM
Conservation Extremism and Barbarity beware the CONservation hooligans. Peter Stockdale United Kingdom 0 23-06-2005 06:22 PM
GIS software Joe Zorzin alt.forestry 3 19-04-2003 06:21 PM
GIS software? Joe Zorzin alt.forestry 6 04-04-2003 09:44 AM
remote sensing and GIS in forestry anurag alt.forestry 0 21-11-2002 04:58 AM