Old 18-11-2007, 02:09 AM posted to sci.bio.botany

Default Magnoliaceae

Is there any fusion in the seed pod I am taking a class and I have to
determan what amount of fusion there is in 4 families Madnoliaceae
rosaceae orchidacea and nymphaeaceae
Old 18-11-2007, 05:18 AM posted to sci.bio.botany

schreef in bericht
Is there any fusion in the seed pod I am taking a class and I have to
determan what amount of fusion there is in 4 families Madnoliaceae
rosaceae orchidacea and nymphaeaceae

Nice assigment. Should be easy to find! But do watch your spelling!
PvR

Old 21-11-2007, 12:43 AM posted to sci.bio.botany

"P. van Rijckevorsel" wrote in news:473fcba2$0$82942
:

schreef in bericht
Is there any fusion in the seed pod I am taking a class and I have to
determan what amount of fusion there is in 4 families Madnoliaceae
rosaceae orchidacea and nymphaeaceae

Nice assigment. Should be easy to find! But do watch your spelling!
PvR

Yes, my guess is that the correct answer for the homework they are trying
to have us do for them is going to have 4 parts.

Sean