Old 25-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Cereoid-XXXXX

Default Horticulturists

Maybe you should slap Rinkytink upside the head for making you look bad.
Now he can't even tell the difference between a species and a hybrid.

Since when is Central New York in a Sunset Zone?
Do you live in the Riviera of upstate New York?

Iris Cohen wrote in message
You sound like a horticulturist when you dismiss a plant as being a

hybrid.
They always confuse cultivars with hybrids.

Hold it! Don't go badmouthing all us horticulturists. You know I can tell

the
difference between a hybrid & a cultivar. And a cultivar of a hybrid, for

that
matter.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40