Old 09-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Inyo

Default Paleobotany-Related Pages Have New URLs

I've had to move all of my paleobotany-related pages formerly housed
with "salinevalley.topcities.com" to new addresses--all are now on the
Netscape server. Here are the new URLs:

Fossil Leaves And Seeds From West-Central Nevada
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/saline...iddlegate.html

Field Trip To The Copper Basin Fossil Flora, Elko County, Nevada
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/saline...pperbasin.html

Fossil Plants And Insects At Bull Run, Elko County, Nevada
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/saline...r/bullrun.html

Fossil Plants At Buffalo Canyon, Churchill County, Nevada
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/saline...bufcanyon.html

Petrified Wood From The Shinarump Conglomerate
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/saline...arumpwood.html

Fossils From The Savage Canyon Formation, Nevada
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/saline...gefossils.html