Old 20-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default What is this plant? = Epiphyllum oxypetalum

Where has she been looking for the past two years?

Its Epiphyllum oxypetalum, a very common plant in cultivation.

Darnell Barber wrote in message
Hello everyone my mother in law has been desperately trying to find out

what
kind of plant this is for 2 yrs now.

ANY assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Below is a link with the picture.
http://www.barberbulldogs.com/plant.htm

Thanks in advance

Darnell Barber