GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Desperately seeking Encephalartos Woodii. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/42355-desperately-seeking-encephalartos-woodii.html)

Frank Martin 07-09-2003 01:42 AM

Desperately seeking Encephalartos Woodii.

Please help, Frank

P van Rijckevorsel 07-09-2003 09:12 AM

Desperately seeking Encephalartos Woodii.

http://www.plantzafrica.com/plantefg/encephwoodii.htm ?

See Archives.

P van Rijckevorsel 07-09-2003 09:13 AM

Frank Martin 08-09-2003 02:32 AM

Desperately seeking Encephalartos Woodii.

Many thanks. I have ordered a Wollemia nobilis Araucariaceae (dinosaur
palm) by the way, for delivery in two years.
Frank.

hermine stover 13-11-2003 04:32 PM

Desperately seeking Encephalartos Woodii.

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:38:13 +1000, "Frank Martin"
wrote:

Please help, Frank

I would contact Loran Whitelock in Los Angeles, first, at Cycad
Gardens. i only know him for 28 years, but will still vouch for him, a
fine gentleman, honest and KNOWLEDGEABLE about a great many things.
Tell him I sent you.
After that, oh, Phil Bergman would be a good one to try.
if you want more detail,
write to

I do not have this, but i know people who do.

it is a fast grower, and a prolific producer of pups, which have been
costing about a thousand dollars for the past 30 years.

herm