Old 07-09-2003, 01:42 AM
Frank Martin

Default Desperately seeking Encephalartos Woodii.

Please help, Frank

Old 07-09-2003, 09:12 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

http://www.plantzafrica.com/plantefg/encephwoodii.htm ?

See Archives.

Old 07-09-2003, 09:13 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

Old 08-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Frank Martin

Many thanks. I have ordered a Wollemia nobilis Araucariaceae (dinosaur
palm) by the way, for delivery in two years.
Frank.

Old 13-11-2003, 04:32 PM
hermine stover

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:38:13 +1000, "Frank Martin"
wrote:

Please help, Frank

I would contact Loran Whitelock in Los Angeles, first, at Cycad
Gardens. i only know him for 28 years, but will still vouch for him, a
fine gentleman, honest and KNOWLEDGEABLE about a great many things.
Tell him I sent you.
After that, oh, Phil Bergman would be a good one to try.
if you want more detail,
write to

I do not have this, but i know people who do.

it is a fast grower, and a prolific producer of pups, which have been
costing about a thousand dollars for the past 30 years.

herm