GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Echinocystis lobata (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/44501-echinocystis-lobata.html)

Kenneth Moore 01-10-2003 07:32 PM

Echinocystis lobata

I cannot find any information about wild cucumbers on the internet...
If anyone knows anything about Echinocystis lobata (structures, growth
habits, anything), or where to find this information, please email me!
Thank you!

Kenneth Moore

P van Rijckevorsel 01-10-2003 07:42 PM

Echinocystis lobata

Google gives 1280 hits. A very popular plant on the internet!
PvR

Kenneth Moore schreef

lucilla 05-11-2003 08:32 AM

Echinocystis lobata

"Kenneth Moore" ha scritto nel messaggio
om...
I cannot find any information about wild cucumbers on the internet...
If anyone knows anything about Echinocystis lobata (structures, growth
habits, anything), or where to find this information, please email me!
Thank you!

Kenneth Moore
I find this information:

Echinocystis Genere delle Cucurbitaceae.
Comprende le seguenti specie: Echinocystis lobata (Pianta annuale. Altezza:
fino a m. 8. Fiori monoici.) echinocistis wild cucumber; Echinocystis
macrocarpa
Ciao, Lucilla

P van Rijckevorsel 07-11-2003 05:32 PM

Echinocystis lobata

J. Kelly schreef
Have you tried Google? I just got over 1,000 hits Duh!!

+ + +
It was 1280, first time round, over a month ago

( http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...threadm=pm2qb.
93988%24e6.3396711%40twister2.libero.it&rnum=1&pre v=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3
D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26q%3Dlobata%2Bgroup%253Asci.bio.botany%26btnG%3
DGoogle%2BSearch )

PvR