Old 01-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Kenneth Moore

Default Echinocystis lobata

I cannot find any information about wild cucumbers on the internet...
If anyone knows anything about Echinocystis lobata (structures, growth
habits, anything), or where to find this information, please email me!
Thank you!

Kenneth Moore
Old 01-10-2003, 07:42 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Google gives 1280 hits. A very popular plant on the internet!
PvR

Kenneth Moore schreef

Old 05-11-2003, 08:32 AM
lucilla

"Kenneth Moore" ha scritto nel messaggio
om...
I cannot find any information about wild cucumbers on the internet...
If anyone knows anything about Echinocystis lobata (structures, growth
habits, anything), or where to find this information, please email me!
Thank you!

Kenneth Moore
I find this information:

Echinocystis Genere delle Cucurbitaceae.
Comprende le seguenti specie: Echinocystis lobata (Pianta annuale. Altezza:
fino a m. 8. Fiori monoici.) echinocistis wild cucumber; Echinocystis
macrocarpa
Ciao, Lucilla

Old 07-11-2003, 05:32 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

J. Kelly schreef
Have you tried Google? I just got over 1,000 hits Duh!!

+ + +
It was 1280, first time round, over a month ago

( http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...threadm=pm2qb.
93988%24e6.3396711%40twister2.libero.it&rnum=1&pre v=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3
D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26q%3Dlobata%2Bgroup%253Asci.bio.botany%26btnG%3
DGoogle%2BSearch )

PvR

Mina Lobata marcfrom United Kingdom 1 01-03-2006 05:57 PM
[IBC] Quercus Lobata ian Bonsai 2 02-04-2004 08:17 AM
Laelia lobata alba GrlIntrpted Orchids 7 18-08-2003 11:12 PM