Old 10-12-2003, 10:39 PM
Kyle Davis

Default Transpiration

I have ran an experament dealing with transpiration envolving a
sycamore tree and garbage bags. I put a clear and black bag over limbs
of the tree to see if light had an effect in transpiration,
(transpiration could be measured by the water collecting in the bag
from the water vapor the leaves released during transpiration) and I
was wondering if the build-up of water and temperature (aka humidity)
effect the transpiration rate of the tree? And if it could, how would
it?

transpiration postaire Plant Science 0 25-10-2004 01:50 PM
Transpiration hello Plant Science 0 02-12-2003 10:42 PM
Response of plant transpiration to changes in light. Amy Caes Plant Science 0 02-12-2003 10:33 PM
Transpiration of water Repeating Decimal Edible Gardening 8 01-06-2003 11:32 PM
Reducing transpiration Repeating Decimal Edible Gardening 0 01-06-2003 01:08 AM