Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Darren Garrison

Default Need Tree ID

This tree is growing on the fringes of my property, and I would like to know what it is. These
photos were taken last July, when I found it. It was around 10ish feet tall at the time. The
largest leaves are on the order of 10 inches wide, and can have one, two, or three lobes. I'd like
to, if possble, move it to a better spot, where I can see it and where it won't be choked to death
by vines (I just took a look at it today and removed some vines that had cut deep grooves into the
trunk). I am in South Carolina, but I have no idea if it is a native plant or not.

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/tree.html