Old 18-02-2004, 07:03 AM
Jachin

Default A Day Of Thanksgiving and Praise

Today I rebuilt the complete battery charging system in my faithful
old friend Chaco, a 1965 Chevrolet 3/4 ton Fleetside C-20 pickup
truck, and I did it without exerting more than five pounds of force
with my right hand. I had open-release carpal/ulnar tunnel surgery
done on it on January 23d, and today I can once again construct an
automotive wiring harness. Halleluiah to the Lamb!! The nerves are
recovering lost ground. Each day there is progress. Each day I have
more reason to love the One who heals us. Pass the joy on; cast it
like seeds upon the streams. -Selah

-Gaiawar, Echosyn of Jachin618, Guardian of the East Pillar -- Riddle
me this: One (1) divided by .6180339887 equals 1 and the same. Hint
The synbols of the wise are the idols of the indolent and liscentious.
Old 20-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Iris Cohen

What does this have to do with botany?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 21-02-2004, 02:09 AM
Cereus-validus

You are truly deranged, you clueless Webtver zealot.
You and Archie Pluto are two peas in a crackpot!!!
If you had any enlightenment at all, you would get a real computer instead
of that crappy toy for gullible idiots.

om...

Old 21-02-2004, 08:07 PM
Oiiusas

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. com...
You are truly deranged, you clueless Webtver zealot.
You and Archie Pluto are two peas in a crackpot!!!
If you had any enlightenment at all, you would get a real computer instead
of that crappy toy for gullible idiots.

Cereus-validus is an odd name for a woman. It means stuffed vulva in Latin;
and I suppose that explains her less than pleasant manner.

--Geno

om...

Old 21-02-2004, 09:19 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Oiiusas schreef
Cereus-validus is an odd name for a woman. It means stuffed vulva in

Latin; and I suppose that explains her less than pleasant manner.

+ + +
You'd better buy a new Latin dictionary for it means:
"the Mighty Wax Candle" which likely is accurate enough:
All bluster but as soon as it gets hot he melts and dribbles all over,
getting quite sticky
PvR

Old 21-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Gaiawar

"Oiiusas" wrote in message ...
"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. com...
You are truly deranged, you clueless Webtver zealot.
You and Archie Pluto are two peas in a crackpot!!!
If you had any enlightenment at all, you would get a real computer instead
of that crappy toy for gullible idiots.

Cereus-validus is an odd name for a woman. It means stuffed vulva in Latin;
and I suppose that explains her less than pleasant manner.

--Geno

It should keep itself hermetically sealed in lead. The stench is
horrid when it exposes itself among civil company.

Jachin wrote in message
om...
Today I rebuilt the complete battery charging system in my faithful
old friend Chaco, a 1965 Chevrolet 3/4 ton Fleetside C-20 pickup
truck, and I did it without exerting more than five pounds of force
with my right hand. I had open-release carpal/ulnar tunnel surgery
done on it on January 23d, and today I can once again construct an
automotive wiring harness. Halleluiah to the Lamb!! The nerves are
recovering lost ground. Each day there is progress. Each day I have
more reason to love the One who heals us. Pass the joy on; cast it
like seeds upon the streams. -Selah

-Gaiawar, Echosyn of Jachin618, Guardian of the East Pillar -- Riddle
me this: One (1) divided by .6180339887 equals 1 and the same. Hint
The synbols of the wise are the idols of the indolent and liscentious.

Typo and spelling corrections: symbols, licentious

Jealousy, Cereoid, rears its ugly head. An extensive usenet archive of
your hostile, juvenile and inappropriate verbal assaults speaks
volumes. Answer the riddle or crawl back under your rock.
Archie Pu, aka Archimedes Plutonium, (I know what Kibo says) obviously
did not get a solid K-12 science foundation but he is innocuous and
did have some nurturing in the civil virtues. You could learn from
him.

-Jachin
Old 21-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Gaiawar

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message .com...
You are truly deranged, you clueless Webtver zealot.
You and Archie Pluto are two peas in a crackpot!!!
If you had any enlightenment at all, you would get a real computer instead
of that crappy toy for gullible idiots.

Jachin wrote in message
om...
Today I rebuilt the complete battery charging system in my faithful
old friend Chaco, a 1965 Chevrolet 3/4 ton Fleetside C-20 pickup
truck, and I did it without exerting more than five pounds of force
with my right hand. I had open-release carpal/ulnar tunnel surgery
done on it on January 23d, and today I can once again construct an
automotive wiring harness. Halleluiah to the Lamb!! The nerves are
recovering lost ground. Each day there is progress. Each day I have
more reason to love the One who heals us. Pass the joy on; cast it
like seeds upon the streams. -Selah

-Gaiawar, Echosyn of Jachin618, Guardian of the East Pillar -- Riddle
me this: One (1) divided by .6180339887 equals 1 and the same. Hint
The synbols of the wise are the idols of the indolent and liscentious.

Typo and spelling correction: symbols, licentious

Answer the riddle, Cereoid. Put up or shut up.

-Jachin