Old 27-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Benno Bös

Default plant identification

I am looking for the (botanical) name of the plant, showed in the
picture http://www.giftpflanzen.com/040918.html .

IMHO it is a solanaceae.

--
************ das GIFTPFLANZEN.COMpendium ************
***** mit Themenverzeichnissen *****
Old 27-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Scott Ranger

I think you're right, and I'd wager a mild guess at the genus Physalis.
Scott

--
Join us in Zambia, Africa next summer!
Habitat for Humanity Global Village Home Page http://www.habitat.org/GV/

Old 28-09-2004, 05:02 AM
Sean Houtman

Benno Bös wrote in
:

I am looking for the (botanical) name of the plant,

showed in the
picture http://www.giftpflanzen.com/040918.html .

IMHO it is a solanaceae.

It does look so. It looks like some sort of Physalis, if
there is any chance it came from North or South America.
There are many images here--
http://www.nybg.org/bsci/hcol/vasc/Solanaceae.html

Sean