GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Compounding replacing Darwin Evolution; NOVA show on tetrapods ofDevonian (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/85614-compounding-replacing-darwin-evolution%3B-nova-show-tetrapods-ofdevonian.html)

Sean Houtman 04-11-2004 09:19 PM

"Cereus-validus." wrote in
m:

It certainly didn't take long for the other half of the
Ambiguously Gay Duo to jump on the Oral Roberts.

Why don't you and Sean go and violate each other?

Is that the best you can do? Your dishing out measure is inversly
proportionate to your taking it quotient, and your best insults can
generally best be applied to your own self, rather than your targets.

Sean

Sean Houtman 04-11-2004 09:21 PM

"Cereus-validus." wrote in
m:

How sad it is to hear you can't get it up, Sean.

For me, after four hours of the humpty dance, do admit I need to
take a break.

4 hours !=permanant.

Sean