Old 18-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Dicky

Default Where to study botany is the best?

Hi! Can anyone tell me where to study Botany & Plant Sciences is the best?
At first, i prefer studying in University of California, Berkeley/Los
Angeles/Davis. Nonetheless, i would like to hear more suggestions THX!

--
Visit my new slipper orchid site! The site has not been completely finished.
Give some opinions to my site and forgive for my copying photos. I will

Old 18-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Iris Cohen

Before you go on to college, I think you need a little remedial English.
A school can only do so much. The best place to study plants is out in the
woods, the fields, the desert, and your own backyard.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"A tree never hits an automobile except in self defense." - Woody Allen
Old 18-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Christopher Green

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:55:09 +0800, "Dicky"
wrote:

Hi! Can anyone tell me where to study Botany & Plant Sciences is the best?
At first, i prefer studying in University of California, Berkeley/Los
Angeles/Davis. Nonetheless, i would like to hear more suggestions THX!

Davis and Riverside are the most plant-science-oriented University of
California campuses. (Nothing wrong with Berkeley and UCLA, if you've
got the grades to get in; if you'd be competitive at those campuses,
also consider applying to Stanford.) Also look into Cal Poly (San Luis
Obispo, Pomona).

--
Chris Green