Old 24-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Basr

Default identying cactusplants

Is there someone kind enough to help me identifying these cactusplants

http://home.hetnet.nl/~spleen

thanks in advance
Marcel

Old 25-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Cereus-validus.....

What do I win?

Why didn't you ask at the nursery that was growing them?

The first (#1) is Echinocactus grusonii.

2,3 & 5 are different Mammillaria species. 4 is a Ferocactus.

The last (#6) isn't a cactus. Its Aeonium tabuliforme.

Old 25-02-2005, 09:15 PM
Basr

When I made the photo's I was told the names of them. That was years ago,
making photo's goes faster than scanning them. I lost my notes in the
meantime.

Thank you very much for your help

"Cereus-validus....." schreef in bericht
m...

Old 25-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Cereus-validus.....

If its taken you so many years to scan the pix, maybe you need to get a
faster scanner?

Aren't you able to write relevant info on the back of your pix?

You never did say what I won for identifying the pix.