GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Try to find a reference-book with plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/90387-try-find-reference-book-plants.html)

Lotti 02-03-2005 10:06 AM

Try to find a reference-book with plants

Hello!

I'm loocking for reference-books with plants or/and animals of Taiwan
in german or english. Can somebody help me?

greetings

Lotti

[email protected] 02-03-2005 04:00 PM

Hi Peter,

I've got a little problem: I'm not english and I need somebody, who can
give me a title of a book with possible a lot of plants. I live in
germany and I don't have the possibility to loock into the boocks. I
have to buy it nearly blind. I'm using Google for a lot of time now and
i find nothing, because I don't know the words I need. In german it's
not a problem but it seem there dosen't exist a german book. So I need
help to find a book for me.

greetings

Lotti