Old 02-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Lotti

Default Try to find a reference-book with plants

Hello!

I'm loocking for reference-books with plants or/and animals of Taiwan
in german or english. Can somebody help me?

greetings

Lotti
Old 02-03-2005, 11:21 AM
Peter

Try www.abe.com. This a used book site. Go to advanced search.
Alternatively Google it.

Peter

om...

Old 02-03-2005, 04:00 PM

Hi Peter,

I've got a little problem: I'm not english and I need somebody, who can
give me a title of a book with possible a lot of plants. I live in
germany and I don't have the possibility to loock into the boocks. I
have to buy it nearly blind. I'm using Google for a lot of time now and
i find nothing, because I don't know the words I need. In german it's
not a problem but it seem there dosen't exist a german book. So I need
help to find a book for me.

greetings

Lotti