Old 22-03-2003, 04:56 PM
James McCartney

Default Disinfectant

I live in UK do I need to put disinfectant in my pond.

Old 24-03-2003, 11:20 PM
IAN GARDNER

"James McCartney" wrote in message
I live in UK do I need to put disinfectant in my pond.

Hello James,
Why do you want to to this?
The quickest answer to your question is No.

--
SEE YER..
IAN P. GARDNER

Old 27-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Jerrispond

SEE YER..
IAN P. GARDNER

Hi Ian ....been missing you Jerri

Old 30-03-2003, 10:56 PM
IAN GARDNER

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
SEE YER..
IAN P. GARDNER

Hi Ian ....been missing you Jerri

Hello Jerri,
Cheers! I`ve been around. I download all my newsgroups about 3 a week and I
read them. I see all the replys. I miss nothing! I think most of our
regulars have gone to other pond newsgroups. I think they still lurk thro!
It`s gone quiet here but it always does in winter.
I had an idea a few days ago to do with ponds. A Koi Club emailed me about
my Water Barrel/Butt Filter. They wanted to know more info about it. So I
started to think. Why not inprove the design and Market it! I proberly wont
do it but you never know. I`m looking for the `Perfect Water Butt`. It has
to be like the one I use. I have seen cheaper one`s but they look cheap and
the top of them is all wrong.
I hope you and your family are all well. See you soon.