Old 22-06-2003, 11:32 AM
IAN GARDNER

Default Where are all the regulars!

Dear all,

How are you all doing?
Where is everybody. All the regulars seem to be hiding! Let`s add a few
more topics and threads. It should be our busiest time on this newsgroup!

Our ponds are alive with wildlife and their is soo much to do like clearing
up all the leaves etc.
Frogs, newts and fish are all about. We`ve had the longest day now so the
evenings will be getting darker and Winter (fall) will be getting
closer!!!!1

Have fun and peace............

--
SEE YER..
IAN P. GARDNER

Old 22-06-2003, 11:56 AM
seven

"IAN GARDNER" wrote in message

Dear all,

How are you all doing?
Where is everybody. All the regulars seem to be hiding! Let`s add

a few
more topics and threads. It should be our busiest time on this

newsgroup!

Our ponds are alive with wildlife and their is soo much to do

like clearing
up all the leaves etc.
Frogs, newts and fish are all about. We`ve had the longest day

now so the
evenings will be getting darker and Winter (fall) will be getting
closer!!!!1

Have fun and peace............

Hello Ian,

I am not a regular, this is just my first time on this particular
newsgroup.

My bf has built a pond in the garden, it's just a small one, but it
looks good so far.
have some tadpoles and pondskaters in it at the moment and plan to
put in some fish soon.

We don't know much at all about keeping a pond, that's why I thought
I would have a look about in here for some tips

:O)

Old 23-06-2003, 10:44 PM
IAN GARDNER

"seven" wrote in message

"IAN GARDNER" wrote in message

Dear all,

How are you all doing?
Where is everybody. All the regulars seem to be hiding! Let`s add

a few
more topics and threads. It should be our busiest time on this

newsgroup!

Our ponds are alive with wildlife and their is soo much to do

like clearing
up all the leaves etc.
Frogs, newts and fish are all about. We`ve had the longest day

now so the
evenings will be getting darker and Winter (fall) will be getting
closer!!!!1

Have fun and peace............

Hello Ian,

Hello Seven,
Nice name! I like it! Are you into StarTrek by any chance?

I am not a regular, this is just my first time on this particular
newsgroup.

Welcome them. All of us are friendly people! Most of us regulars have pond
sites and have a few ideas on them to help fellow ponders like new ideas for
filters and streams and to make use of ponds in small spaces.

My bf has built a pond in the garden, it's just a small one, but it
looks good so far.

Cool. How big is your garden? I hope it`s not big. Like many of us on here
one pond can turn into two then three, then you join them with waterfalls
and streams!

have some tadpoles and pondskaters in it at the moment and plan to
put in some fish soon.

Good. Develope it slowly. You have all the time in the world.

We don't know much at all about keeping a pond, that's why I thought
I would have a look about in here for some tips

Good thinking. Stick around as the regulars pop in from time to time and
they are invaluable for info on how to do things properly.

Keep smiling ;-))

Old 03-07-2003, 10:20 PM
joe

IAN GARDNER wrote:

Dear all,

How are you all doing?
Where is everybody.

Ian,

There is a lot of activity on rec.ponds. I check here every once in a while
too.

Joe

Old 04-07-2003, 10:44 PM
IAN GARDNER

"joe" wrote in message
IAN GARDNER wrote:

Dear all,

How are you all doing?
Where is everybody.

Ian,

There is a lot of activity on rec.ponds. I check here every once in a

while
too.

Joe

I have loads of newsgroups that I download about 3 times a week. I know one
more won`t harm I surpose! Thanks.......