GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Hi, newbie question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/48736-hi-newbie-question.html)

Leanne 17-12-2003 09:32 AM

Hi, newbie question

Hi!

I've always been interested in gardening, especially when water features are
involved.

I've finally got the time to make something in the garden i really want. I
was wondering whether any of you had a guide to building garden waterfalls,
or if you have done them yourself, how did you do it?

TIA

Leanne.

George 21-12-2003 05:02 AM

Hi, newbie question

"Leanne" wrote in message
Hi!

I've always been interested in gardening, especially when water features

are
involved.

I've finally got the time to make something in the garden i really want. I
was wondering whether any of you had a guide to building garden

waterfalls,
or if you have done them yourself, how did you do it?

TIA

Leanne.

Check out the book "Water in The Garden".