Old 17-12-2003, 09:32 AM
Leanne

Default Hi, newbie question

Hi!

I've always been interested in gardening, especially when water features are
involved.

I've finally got the time to make something in the garden i really want. I
was wondering whether any of you had a guide to building garden waterfalls,
or if you have done them yourself, how did you do it?

TIA

Leanne.

Old 21-12-2003, 05:02 AM
George

"Leanne" wrote in message
Hi!

I've always been interested in gardening, especially when water features

are
involved.

I've finally got the time to make something in the garden i really want. I
was wondering whether any of you had a guide to building garden

waterfalls,
or if you have done them yourself, how did you do it?

TIA

Leanne.

Check out the book "Water in The Garden".

[IBC] Newbie question Jim Lewis Bonsai 7 03-09-2003 01:42 AM
Newbie Potato Tire Question Richard Lovering Edible Gardening 5 27-07-2003 11:02 AM
[IBC] Repotting- Newbie question Luis Fontanills Bonsai 6 01-04-2003 07:20 AM
Repotting- Newbie question Buridan Bonsai 0 30-03-2003 02:32 AM
Newbie question Buridan Bonsai 3 26-01-2003 07:53 PM