Old 19-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Barbara Harrison

Default What about Jerri?

I have just come back to look at this group after quite a while, and I am
surprised to see there are no posts from Jerri. Does anyone know how she is?
Or are you still there lurking in the background, Jerri?
Barbara

Old 23-02-2004, 02:38 AM
pmwebdesigns

I've been wondering that myself.
I'm worried.
I hope her health is alright.
Her son doesn't live far from me and I had her phone number but for the life
of me I can't find it.
Jerri if your out there let us know how you are.
Priss

Old 23-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Jerrispond

What about Jerri? I am here...been off for almost a year. Had 5 stents in
my heart. My 39 year old daughter died unexpectedly, and we now have her 15
year old daughter. The ponds and yards have been neglected, but hopefully we
can work them this spring. Love to all
Jerri

Old 23-02-2004, 09:48 PM
pmwebdesigns

Hey Jerri!!!!!
So glad you replied. I was tearing my house up trying to find your phone
number to make sure you were alright.
I remember your daughter passing. She went right after my sister passed from
drug overdose. :-(
Is she the one that has the two small children you brought to Savannah that
time when we met?
I knew you were having trouble but can't remember the stents.
My goodness, your having a time there.
I am fixing to resize my pond. I am looking at 15x15 and 4 ft deep. What
size do you have? I can't figure out if I need a 25x30 liner or 30x30. 30x30
cost a good bit more than the lesser so I hope I could get away with 25x30.
What do you think since your a pro here.
Priss

Jerri LRobi31070 Ponds 3 18-06-2003 04:08 PM
Prayer for Jerri Priscilla McCullough Ponds 18 15-04-2003 03:45 PM
Say a prayer for Jerri Priscilla McCullough Ponds (alternative) 3 07-04-2003 03:08 PM
Jerri Russ and Cathy Ponds 0 03-04-2003 10:08 PM
Hi Jerri and gang Priscilla McCullough Ponds (alternative) 0 29-03-2003 01:56 AM