GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Water Cycle (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/158408-water-cycle.html)

Sean[_3_] 11-05-2007 11:08 AM

Water Cycle

Does anyone know of a good website that has a good description, ideally with
images of a full cycle pond ... I would be interested in seeing information
about a pond and the possibilities to consider when designing a sump, pump,
separate water filtration systems, etc.,

I understand the basics from a previous pond I had (moved house) and will be
stepping up in size of pond and would like to consider the next level in
equipment/setup as well as size.

[email protected] 11-05-2007 04:21 PM

Water Cycle

where is this pond going to be located? zone, shade/sun?
you want easy or high tech?
Ingrid