Old 11-05-2007, 11:08 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Water Cycle

Does anyone know of a good website that has a good description, ideally with
images of a full cycle pond ... I would be interested in seeing information
about a pond and the possibilities to consider when designing a sump, pump,
separate water filtration systems, etc.,

I understand the basics from a previous pond I had (moved house) and will be
stepping up in size of pond and would like to consider the next level in
equipment/setup as well as size.

Old 11-05-2007, 04:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

where is this pond going to be located? zone, shade/sun?
you want easy or high tech?
Ingrid

On Fri, 11 May 2007 04:08:02 CST, "Sean"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a good website that has a good description, ideally with
images of a full cycle pond ... I would be interested in seeing information
about a pond and the possibilities to consider when designing a sump, pump,
separate water filtration systems, etc.,

I understand the basics from a previous pond I had (moved house) and will be
stepping up in size of pond and would like to consider the next level in
equipment/setup as well as size.

Rate This Thread: