GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   pondscaping a dream pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/172646-pondscaping-dream-pond.html)

W. Dale 02-07-2008 04:38 AM

pondscaping a dream pond

On Jul 1, 4:11 pm, ~ jan wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:09:30 EDT, wrote:
They are all women and all seniors for some reason.

Seniors as in over 55? or Seniors versus Jrs, etc.?

And speaking of Seniors. I just had my 54th birthday a couple of weeks ago.
So DH & I stop at a Jack-in-Box for something to drink (actually to use the
restroom). He was still in the BR, so I ordered a small ice tea and paid.
Then he came out and ordered a small pop. I found it interesting that tea
was cheaper than his pop. Got home looked at the receipts more closely and
I got the senior discount. I'm not sure whether to be miffed or happy that
I saved 50 cents. I guess I'll go with the later. ;-) ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:www.jjspond.us

Happy belated birthday! :-)

Phyllis and Jim 02-07-2008 03:32 PM

pondscaping a dream pond

How times change with the years. When Phyllis and I got married
(1966), her dad was 66. We saw him as having one foot in the grave
(he actually lived to 92). We are now 63. Inside the head, we are in
our 30s. It is clear, however, that our bodies don't recover as fast
as they did from hurts. I guess we could become little old people by
their ponds...but I hope not!

Jim

~ jan[_3_] 02-07-2008 04:51 PM

pondscaping a dream pond

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 23:38:21 EDT, "W. Dale" wrote:

Happy belated birthday! :-)

Thanks. :-) ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

[email protected] 02-07-2008 11:31 PM

pondscaping a dream pond

http://weloveteaching.com/0summer/syllabus.html
interdisciplinary science; physics, chem, organic, bio. a dash of geology and
meteorology. second semester. Ingrid

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:24:48 EDT, LeahMarie wrote:
What subjectwill you be teaching?

BrainsVsLawn 01-05-2009 06:27 PM

I'd copy this lovely pond exactly http://www.yardshare.com/myyard.php?yard_id=475 ..... then claim it was my own invention! :P

~BrainsVsLawn