Old 27-07-2008, 03:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Feeding time

One of their less frenzied days..............
http://www.blackberrymoon.co.uk/feedingtime/feedingtime

--
Pete C
London UK

Old 27-07-2008, 05:09 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Top picture top right - is that a butterfly koi and is it really yellow,
orange, red and white? If so WOW! If not, still really nice. It seems you
have quite a mix there. Could you tell us what you have?

Thanks for sharing.

Donna

Old 27-07-2008, 07:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

D Kat wrote:
Top picture top right - is that a butterfly koi and is it really
yellow, orange, red and white? If so WOW! If not, still really
nice. It seems you have quite a mix there. Could you tell us what
you have?
Thanks for sharing.

Donna

Interesting.........must be a trick of the light. I'd say it's a Comet.
Comets, Shebunkin, Goldfish, some black, some part changed, others really
red. There is one fantaled goldie a neighbour gave me. I used to have two
Yellow Ogon, but sold them on last year. This spring, I was tempted again
and bought two small Koi, as yet unidentified. One black and yellow, bottom
left if pic 1. The other is black white and yellow.....he missed lunch
I'm not sure of total numbers...........they don't stay still long enough to
count.
I love feeding time. As I approach the pond they rush over to me. Most will
take food from my fingers. When I toss in a handful, it's mayhem
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 28-07-2008, 08:12 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

I love feeding time. As I approach the pond they rush over to me. Most will
take food from my fingers. When I toss in a handful, it's mayhem

How pretty when they're all together like that.

I can tell I neglected my fish this passed weekend w/relatives here. Lots
of water cress in the filter. Sure hope my boys can keep up with them this
next week when I go to visit my sister. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Old 28-07-2008, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

=====================Very nice.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

I'm new here, I may be asking for help from time to time unicron85 United Kingdom 21 08-04-2014 11:15 PM
dianna condemns, then Jeff recently comes a resident pavement from time to time Kaye's matrix Ikram Jbilou Dawood Ponds 0 18-11-2007 03:12 PM
there Petra will follow the request, and if Madeleine not sails it too, the suffering will destroy from time to time the deaf cottage Josef P. Madren Ponds 0 14-11-2007 05:36 AM
When to start feeding? Bob Ponds 18 18-03-2003 05:20 PM
Feeding Frogs Rupert Ponds 1 30-01-2003 05:20 AM