GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Cedar Waxwings at pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/181298-cedar-waxwings-pond.html)

Bonnie NJ 18-02-2009 03:25 PM

Cedar Waxwings at pond

The cedar waxwings are at the pond. Spring must be on the way, of
course, the weather forecast is for snow today!

ReelMcKoi 20-02-2009 12:43 AM

Cedar Waxwings at pond

"Bonnie NJ" wrote in message
The cedar waxwings are at the pond. Spring must be on the way, of
course, the weather forecast is for snow today!

============================
Yesterday was a beautiful day here - in the 70s. I got to plant the pansi
es
around the ponds. I miss the winter color as I usually plant them in the
fall.

All the fish were at the bottom. The ponds are still fast asleep.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

~ jan[_3_] 21-02-2009 10:49 PM

Cedar Waxwings at pond

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:25:31 EST, Bonnie NJ wrote:

The cedar waxwings are at the pond. Spring must be on the way, of
course, the weather forecast is for snow today!

We have yet to have a nice day on a weekend to inspire me to go out and
even vac what few leaves have blown on the patio and next to the ponds. I
am waking up earlier and easier, so the season must be changing if I'm
coming out of hibernation mode. Just not ready to venture outside much, let
alone do yard work. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us