GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Rebuilding pond/waterfall (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/185569-rebuilding-pond-waterfall.html)

avz10 23-07-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Hurley (Post 857637)
Coprox from South Africa! Where are you located? How did you get Coprox?

Jim

We currently live in Johannesburg, but are originally from Cape Town.

They sell Coprox everywhere. Is it an English product?

Will keep you posted

Albie

avz10 25-09-2009 01:41 PM

This has been a long process, the fish are not yet back as three "guinea pigs" have died- firstly the salt level was too high, but now that is ok. The last one died on Thursday, so I am trying all angles.

These are the plants/ferns that I have added:
I don't know all their names, mostly ferns and some reeds:

Waterfall now:

Does anyone of some/any of these might be poisonous to have caused the deaths?

Thanks for any advice