GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Where are you posting? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/198855-re-where-you-posting.html)

~ jan[_3_] 15-07-2011 04:18 AM

Where are you posting?

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:45:18 EDT, JB wrote:

Matala Pads, Si! Lava Rock, No!

Agree, fully!

3 10 -12 pound Koi can eat a lot of kibble! ;-) I will spend around $100
on Koi food this season. Too afraid of to use catfish chow but that's
another thread.

What are you feeding those fish? I think that's about what I spent this
year, but I'm feeding 8 koi and more than a dozen wakin goldfish.

~ jan is the one in the photo on the left by the pond.
JB

You lost me with that last sentence? What photo? ~ jan :-)

------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Justin H. 15-07-2011 03:32 PM

Where are you posting?

~ jan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:45:18 EDT, JB wrote:
~ jan is the one in the photo on the left by the pond.
JB

You lost me with that last sentence? What photo? ~ jan :-)

Local pond group photo you posted a long while back. Some kind of
post-construction thing, I think.

Justin H.

~ jan[_3_] 16-07-2011 12:56 AM

Where are you posting?

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:32:11 EDT, "Justin H."
wrote:

~ jan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:45:18 EDT, JB wrote:
~ jan is the one in the photo on the left by the pond.
JB

You lost me with that last sentence? What photo? ~ jan :-)

Local pond group photo you posted a long while back. Some kind of
post-construction thing, I think.

Justin H.

Oh... yeah, the demo pond project. ;-) ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

JB[_6_] 16-07-2011 11:22 PM

Where are you posting?

On 7/14/2011 10:18 PM, ~ jan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:45:18 EDT, wrote:

Matala Pads, Si! Lava Rock, No!

Agree, fully!

3 10 -12 pound Koi can eat a lot of kibble! ;-) I will spend around $100
on Koi food this season. Too afraid of to use catfish chow but that's
another thread.

What are you feeding those fish? I think that's about what I spent this
year, but I'm feeding 8 koi and more than a dozen wakin goldfish.

Sho Koi - get it from Western Ponds. (Your tip)

~ jan is the one in the photo on the left by the pond.
JB

You lost me with that last sentence? What photo? ~ jan :-)

You once posted a picture that went with an article about a water
feature that your pond/garden club built and asked us to guess which one
was you. I did and was right.

------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

~ jan[_3_] 18-07-2011 11:47 AM

Where are you posting?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:22:41 EDT, JB wrote:

You once posted a picture that went with an article about a water
feature that your pond/garden club built and asked us to guess which one
was you. I did and was right.

Ah huh! What a memory! ;-)

They switched to matala pads on that pond last year, and were sure happy
with them. I haven't checked it out this year at all.

Yes, Sho-Koi, I know I spent $100, but I picked up some other stuff, like
Sho-Gold for the goldfish inside. Course.... I also purchased a big can of
krill, not from them, but Dr.Foster-Smith I think. They love that stuff. I
think my oldest koi (17 yo) just waits for me to toss that in before he'll
finally eat the other stuff. Dessert before the main meal? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Steve23 21-07-2011 09:40 AM

What are you talking about??
I didn't understand anything here so it would be grateful to you if you will let me know..!!