#1   Report Post  
Old 15-07-2011, 04:18 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,503
Default Where are you posting?

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:45:18 EDT, JB wrote:

Matala Pads, Si! Lava Rock, No!


Agree, fully!

3 10 -12 pound Koi can eat a lot of kibble! ;-) I will spend around $100
on Koi food this season. Too afraid of to use catfish chow but that's
another thread.


What are you feeding those fish? I think that's about what I spent this
year, but I'm feeding 8 koi and more than a dozen wakin goldfish.

~ jan is the one in the photo on the left by the pond.
JB


You lost me with that last sentence? What photo? ~ jan :-)

------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

  #2   Report Post  
Old 15-07-2011, 03:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Mar 2009
Posts: 9
Default Where are you posting?

~ jan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:45:18 EDT, JB wrote:
~ jan is the one in the photo on the left by the pond.
JB


You lost me with that last sentence? What photo? ~ jan :-)


Local pond group photo you posted a long while back. Some kind of
post-construction thing, I think.

Justin H.

  #3   Report Post  
Old 16-07-2011, 12:56 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,503
Default Where are you posting?

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:32:11 EDT, "Justin H."
wrote:

~ jan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:45:18 EDT, JB wrote:
~ jan is the one in the photo on the left by the pond.
JB


You lost me with that last sentence? What photo? ~ jan :-)


Local pond group photo you posted a long while back. Some kind of
post-construction thing, I think.

Justin H.


Oh... yeah, the demo pond project. ;-) ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

  #4   Report Post  
Old 16-07-2011, 11:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: May 2010
Posts: 104
Default Where are you posting?

On 7/14/2011 10:18 PM, ~ jan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:45:18 EDT, wrote:

Matala Pads, Si! Lava Rock, No!


Agree, fully!

3 10 -12 pound Koi can eat a lot of kibble! ;-) I will spend around $100
on Koi food this season. Too afraid of to use catfish chow but that's
another thread.


What are you feeding those fish? I think that's about what I spent this
year, but I'm feeding 8 koi and more than a dozen wakin goldfish.


Sho Koi - get it from Western Ponds. (Your tip)

~ jan is the one in the photo on the left by the pond.
JB


You lost me with that last sentence? What photo? ~ jan :-)


You once posted a picture that went with an article about a water
feature that your pond/garden club built and asked us to guess which one
was you. I did and was right.

------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us


  #5   Report Post  
Old 18-07-2011, 11:47 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,503
Default Where are you posting?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:22:41 EDT, JB wrote:

You once posted a picture that went with an article about a water
feature that your pond/garden club built and asked us to guess which one
was you. I did and was right.


Ah huh! What a memory! ;-)

They switched to matala pads on that pond last year, and were sure happy
with them. I haven't checked it out this year at all.

Yes, Sho-Koi, I know I spent $100, but I picked up some other stuff, like
Sho-Gold for the goldfish inside. Course.... I also purchased a big can of
krill, not from them, but Dr.Foster-Smith I think. They love that stuff. I
think my oldest koi (17 yo) just waits for me to toss that in before he'll
finally eat the other stuff. Dessert before the main meal? ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us



  #6   Report Post  
Old 21-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Registered User
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Jul 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 4
Default

What are you talking about??
I didn't understand anything here so it would be grateful to you if you will let me know..!!
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Posting wrongfully in HTML instead of plain text and posting JPG's madgardener Gardening 26 24-03-2005 11:59 AM
Top Posting; Snop Posting: STOP POSTING! chagoi Ponds 8 17-11-2004 03:08 PM
Posting Plants - Advice wanted PRIORPARK17 United Kingdom 3 19-03-2003 12:44 PM
Feb. edition of "The Pond Newsletter" --posting on Tuesday! Justin Ponds 15 20-02-2003 02:15 AM
[IBC] First try at posting to the list. Judy McClelland Bonsai 2 13-02-2003 05:55 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2024 GardenBanter.co.uk.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Gardening"

 

Copyright © 2017