Old 25-07-2005, 05:06 AM
bbrown9506

Default Pictures of my Pond

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

Tell me what you think? Thanks

Old 25-07-2005, 05:34 AM
Reel Mckoi

"bbrown9506" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

Tell me what you think? Thanks

============================
Very nice! :-) I love those turtles. We only have one in our pond. It
somehow got through the net and set up housekeeping. I comes out to eat
when I feed the fish. His favorite fishfood are the catfish pellets. It's
about tripled in size and the shell turned from green to brown.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 26-07-2005, 07:50 AM
Greg Cooper

I really like your pictures - that is water lettuce growing isnt it?
I cant grow it in our pond - not enough hours of sunshine.

Old 26-07-2005, 07:55 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Greg Cooper" wrote in message
I really like your pictures - that is water lettuce growing isnt it?
I cant grow it in our pond - not enough hours of sunshine.
bbrown9506 wrote:

========================
Water Lettuce doesn't need a lot of sun. It's thriving in several pools
that only get partial sun. Have you added potassium? If it lacks that it
will stay small and the other leaves will yellow then turn brown.

Old 26-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Reel Mckoi

bbrown9506 wrote:
http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

Tell me what you think? Thanks

It is a joke.

Old 26-07-2005, 05:14 PM
bbrown9506

Ouch--Why is it a joke? It is a work in progress, but I dont think its
a joke! Do you not like my pond?

Old 26-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Reel Mckoi

"bbrown9506" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ouch--Why is it a joke? It is a work in progress, but I dont think its
a joke! Do you not like my pond?

You're replying to the TROLL! ;-) He wants to hurt your feelings.
That's one of the things trolls try to do.